After the HCG diet or during the last week of P4, you can increase the time of your exercise. Make sure that you successfully maintain and stabilize your weight loss before embarking to a new exercise routine. You do not have to do extreme or heavy exercises. This routine must be all about upholding a healthy weight, bone, and muscle for the rest of your life. Maintaining a fit body is your main goal after reaching your weight loss goal.
Implementing a fitness routine requires to continue to maintain the proper intake of calories. Do not eat everything without realizing that you are going too far from the dimension of “being healthy”. You have to introduce food slowly and make sure that you are avoiding the foods that cause you to gain weight before. The last weeks of your HCG diet are not actually about losing weight. This is about balancing your lifestyle.
Your fitness routine must be in accordance with the limitation and capacity of your body. It must not be too much to prevent any side effects. Having a fitness routine will improve your metabolic rate and keeps your muscle healthy. Keeping a healthy muscle will enhance your endurance and performance in your daily activities. Increasing your fitness routine is only allowed when you are about to end on P4 of the HCG diet.
Phase 4 of the HCG diet
Phase 4 is a lifetime phase and you are free to eat any foods. Continue to avoid processed foods or the foods that cause you to gain weight. Practice food portioning because weight gain is still possible this time. Make the best choice that can benefit your weight loss and health. You are also allowed now to increase your time in your exercise routine. Make sure that your exercise will not cause weariness or stress. To successfully stave your weight off you must do the following:
- Eat organic food- These are more nutritious than the common products. Organic foods are guilt-free. It has more health benefits such as keeping your blood pressure and sugar levels. Organic foods are the food that has single-ingredient or it must not undergo any process.
- Do not eat in fast foods- eating outside is harmful in maintaining your weight loss. This is because it is high in calories and it has unhealthy ingredients. Cook at home and prepare your own meal.
- Stay hydrated– Water is important even after your HCG diet. This will wash out toxins, excess calories and burned fats out of your body. Water is also helpful in cleaning your kidney. This way of cleansing is healthy and guilt-free. Drink adequate amount of water daily even after the HCG diet.
- Avoid skipping your meals- Skipping meals can cause extreme hunger. This will cause you to overeat in your next meal. The foods are important for the supply of energy in your body. Do not skip your breakfast during P4 because it can cause weight gain. It is also important before doing your fitness routine.
- Read food labels– this is an effective step to avoid unhealthy food chemicals. This will prevent you from loading too many calories, sugar or carbs. Avoid the foods that have a longer list in the ingredients.
Phase 4 and healthy carb intake
Healthy carbs supply the energy you can use for your daily activities. It supplies energy to refuel the functions of your brain and other organs in your body. There is also fiber in the vegetable that acts as carbs to aid digestion and helps you stay full.
How to successfully start a fitness routine after the HCG diet?
- Plan your fitness program
A fitness program is a calm exercise that promotes relaxation and meditation which helps you deal with stress. You can do any of the light exercises allowed for you. However, you cannot do it all at once. Light exercise does not just help for your muscular health but also maintains the firmness of your bones.
- Your fitness program must fit your goal
The goal of your fitness program is to maintain a healthy and fit body after the HCG diet. However, this does not mean that you will stop yourself from enjoying more foods. Enjoy more foods but be watchful of your caloric intake. Choose a fitness program that does not require too much of your energy.
- Eat healthy foods
Make sure that you are loading healthy food choices such as organic products. It is because the foods that you eat play a big role in your weight loss. A fitness routine must be accompanied by healthy foods to successfully stave off the extra pounds. Make sure to stay hydrated all the time to maintain the distribution of nutrients in various parts of your body.
- Load more on protein
Protein is one of the most important nutrients needed for weight loss. It can prevent bone and muscle loss as it keeps your stomach full during your weight loss. The high level of protein is usually found in lean meat products. You can have an exact amount of protein in your meal to successfully maintain a healthy and firm muscle.
- Stay active
Being active maintains a healthy heart. This also lowers your calorie intake or the disposal of unhealthy fats in various parts of your body. However, you do not have to overdo physical activities. Overdoing physical activities can destroy your muscle mass and will consume all your energy.
- Deal with stress right away
Deal stress right away by meditation or relaxing. Detach yourself from the source of stress such as an unhealthy environment or workplace. Having enough time of sleep will lower stress levels and help in renewing your mind. Do not prolong high-stress levels because it can cause weight gain or emotional eating.
Easy way to maintain your weight loss goal along with fitness routine
- Avoid unhealthy carbs, sugar, and other calorie-dense foods
- Do not go back to your unhealthy eating style
- Do not drink liquid calories
- Choose healthy carb options such as boiled potatoes
- Do not do heavy workout extreme physical activities
- Maintain the healthy loading on organic foods
- Follow an exact daily intake of calories