The Loading Phase of HCG Diet: How to Load Successfully
The Loading phase is the Phase 1 of HCG Diet Protocol. This diet is also known as the gorging stage. Phase 1 is the crucial stage of HCG diet protocol. The loading phase will only last for three days. It prepares your body for a low-calorie diet.
Day 1 of the HCG Diet
In this phase, you will start taking HCG Injections. It takes 72 hours for the HCG to begin pulling fat from the body’s reserves. The hormone allows you to prevent from fatigue. This will also prevent you from hunger when you go on board to phase two of the diet. Phase 2 involves dropping the calorie intake to 500 calories per day.
Loading Phase: High fat and Calorie foods
During this phase, you are allowed to eat as much as you want. You should choose high-calorie foods. The 72 hours of this phase will help the body in the low calorie diet in phase 2. Do not eat too much during this stage. Simply eat until you feel full. It is normal to gain 2 to 4 pounds during phase 1. The weight gain that you will experience will fade during the 5 days of phase 2.
Why load up High Calorie and Fat foods?
The reasons why you need to load up your body on fat are:
- It prevents your body from starvation mode
- Prepares your body mentally and physically for the calorie diet on phase 2
- Prevents you from cravings during phase two
- Helps prepare your liver and body organs for phase 2
- Increase the fat reserves that may have depleted during failed diet plans
Load up Healthy fat foods
Choose the best choice of fatty foods to consume during phase 1. Many foods are high in fat and nutritious as well. Foods that are high in fats are avocado, cheese, egg, and almonds. Avoid high carbs food such as cake, chips, and donuts. These foods will leave you hungry and unfulfilled. Sugary foods are also very addictive to the body. This may cause you to suffer withdrawal when you enter in Phase two.
The Do’s and Don’ts
- No over the counter supplements or food
- No lotions or moisturizers. Oil-less moisturizer are allowed.
- Do not skip meals
- Exercise is not needed for the diet to work
- 30-minute brisk walk in the morning can help you succeed in weight loss
Starting on your phase one of the diets is a thrilling time. Begin to lose weight rapidly with commitment and dedication. Phase 1 is all about preparation for the Phase 2 of HCG Diet. Load up responsibly.