Every choice has a consequence. Our habits are accountable for health. The food we eat has a big impact on the body and the nutritional requirements. There are habits that we think it’s healthy. But, the reality is that it can put the health and weight at risk. The bad habits must be stopped before the HCG diet starts. It is for the purpose of rapid weight loss.
What are the bad habits that stop HCG weight loss?
- Skipping meals
- Emotional eating
- Eating the wrong type of food at the wrong time
- Drinking flavored drinks, beverages, juices, and soda
- Improper food portioning and fast eating
- Keeping the stress longer
- Extreme workout
- Lack of water
How to end bad habits?
- Understand the HCG while on the weight loss process. You must give importance to meal time. And give more attention to food choices. To end bad habits, you must start a new one based on the HCG diet protocol. It must be a new habit that would make the body get used to. Take one trick at a time so that the body would adopt on it slowly and surely.
- Ignore the foods that cause weight gain. Stay away from junk foods and other processed products. Stay away from the source of food temptations. Step out from unhealthy habits and start to correct it. Start doing a healthy lifestyle such as healthy eating.
- Break out the habit that would cause stress. The main cause of stress on weight loss is heavy exercises. This is not allowed on the HCG diet because it will cause stress in the body. Stress eventually triggers the body to gain weight naturally. In some cases, stress can cause stress eating which is not applicable for the VLCD.
- Remind yourself of the weight loss goal. It will help you get up and be motivated. The motives will help in avoiding foods that cause weight gain. You will be more focused on your aim without entertaining food temptations. Set your weight loss goal as your motivation. Train yourself to get used to the eating style on the HCG diet.
Stay hydrated because water can also help in keeping off toxins. Water can also help you avoid headaches, skin problems, and dizziness. It can help in keeping the fullness of the stomach. Thus, helps in dealing with hunger and cravings. There are various benefits we can get on the water especially on the weight loss process.