The biggest rival on losing weight is not just weight gain but also hen it stops. The cause of the stopping of your weight loss is your bad habits. You have to pay attention to losing weight than focusing on your habits. Make sure to stop all your unhealthy habits as soon as you start the HCG diet. This is to make sure that your weight loss will not stop. If you slip on your HCG diet, you will surely gain weight.
HCG diet is very sensitive to your actions and even on the food choices you have. Assess everything that you will do so that you can avoid unhealthy habits. Make sure that you do not do anything against your diet protocol. The HCG diet protocol will serve as your ultimate guide in reaching your weight loss goal. Lastly, you have to follow your diet protocol not just to lose weight but also to transition to a healthy lifestyle.
HCG diet is a fast weight loss process and has been proven to help the obese patient in losing weight. It allows you to lose weight without spending too much of your energy and money. The HCG works naturally in your body in reaching and taking off unhealthy fats. It burns the fats in your muscle and other hard to reach parts of your body. However, no matter how fats the diet works there will always a time that it will stop. Stopping of weight loss does not mean that you also need to stop. There are various causes of why your weight loss stops such as eating unhealthy foods. You have to do something right away in case your weight loss process stops.
What are the things that stop your weight loss during the HCG diet?
- The non-HCG friendly products- Thee are the common products that you usually purchase. You have to watch out on every product you are going to buy and use during the HCG diet. Be careful with your cosmetics, lotion and other products. Most of the beauty products are made from animal oil which is harmful during weight loss. You have to stop using lotions that contain oil while you are doing the HCG diet.
- Cheating- This is the most known cause of weight loss delay during the HCG diet. Cheating is a way of eating too much food without thinking of the possible effect. Cheating is when you eat food items that are not allowed during the HCG diet. These are the process, dried and canned foods. It will not just stop your weight loss but also it can cause weight gain. You have to get back right away on your diet track especially on Phase 2.
- You fail to control your intake of calories– There are cases that it can be called as non-intentional cheating. It is because you tend to load on foods without counting the portion control. It causes you to gain the weight right away. However, you can still do something in case of weight gain. This is the time that you can do a steak and apple day. Correct it right away by controlling your intake of food.
- You fail to track your weight loss- This is the less focused routine during the HCG diet. However, you have to make it as part of the routine to track your weight loss. Track your weight loss by weighing every morning as soon as you get up. You have to list down your daily weigh-in on your diet journal. Tracking your weight loss includes tracking your food intake. Because your food intake can also be the cause of weight gain or weight loss. Weight also your foods before cooking.
How to get back on your diet track during the HCG diet?
- Step back on your diet track
This is an obvious reality you must do. You cannot go back on losing weight if you stay where you fail. Follow each step of the HCG diet. Do not skip a single step or phase because it is important in reaching your weight loss goal. Stop cheating on your diet because it will sabotage your weight loss. Cheating as well ruins the work of HCG in your body. Do not load on the foods that have too many calories and various food chemicals. Go back to your diet track and administer your HCG shot carefully.
- Load more on protein
One of the most important nutrients to maintain health and weight is protein. This is helpful to jump-start your metabolism and it helps in burning calories. Protein curbs your cravings from unhealthy foods such as sugar and carbs. You can have protein choices from lean meat such as chicken, pork, and beef. You can also have crab meat and shrimp. Make sure to serve a protein choice that is free from fats to successfully curb hunger.
- Do not load on process foods
This is a repetitive reminder during the HCG diet. This is because process products could affect your weight loss course. Check the food labels and do not purchase the foods with sugar and carbs. You are also not allowed to have foods that contain preservatives and flavorings. Process foods can cause weight gain. Choose to have whole food because it is more filling and healthy. Whole foods promote a healthy metabolism and it can also regulate your appetite. Whole foods help you succeed on your VLCD without causing any slip.
- Do not overdo your exercise routine
Exercise is just a way to help you maintain your muscle mass during the HCG diet. It is not to help you lose weight. The HCG will be the one to work on your weight loss. Your exercise routine will just aid in keeping your body active. Lifting heavy weights and hard work out are not allowed to avoid loss of energy. You are only allowed to have at least 10 minutes of light exercise during your VLCD. Light exercises will improve your mood and maintains cardiovascular health.