Getting into the HCG diet is not just a temporary decision. It must be real and you must put your effort into it. Losing weight is not just for fun or having a thing that would save you from boredom. Weight loss must be a part of your lifestyle. Do not get intimidated with the don’ts of the diet. You just have to simply follow it and avoid what is not allowed. Address your meal plans in a way as to how the weight loss goes. Follow the restrictions to reach your weight loss goal as fast as expected.
The most effective way to pursue weight loss is through lifestyle changes. This means that you are encouraged to do clean eating.
Clean eating involves changing out your current dietary habits. You have to be conscious of what you are outing on to your body. You also have to be aware of how much food you consume. This is because the HCG diet only allows you to have 500 calories per day. This means that you also have to change your eating habits to be able to follow the caloric requirements for faster weight loss. These little changes will soon become a new habit. It helps in improving your energy levels.
Tips for clean eating on the HCG diet
- Do not go right away with diet trends
This is the most important reminder in following a weight loss protocol. Various dieting plans have its expectation and demands. You must be careful with the restriction of a certain diet plan. This is because most of the trends today restrict food that leads you to nutritional deficiency. The HCG diet is the right diet plan for you. It is not restricting you to eat a certain kind of food without any reason. The HCG diet will guide you to the right eating plans. It reduces your caloric intake which allows you to eat clean foods. Clean foods also take effect in your body by taking off the effects of your unhealthy food choices.
- You are responsible for what you eat
Clean eating is a vital part of doing the HCG diet. It is important in weight maintenance and also helpful in burning belly fats. Start your diet on the right track so that you will cleanly end it. Follow the eating tips to keep your weight right where you want it. The most important tip is to maintain the HCG to curb hunger. Be responsible for what you eat. See to it that it can help you lose weight and not in the opposite way around.
- Remove the sugar
The intake of sugar creates havoc on your body. Surely, it can also affect your HCG diet. It interferes with the work of the HCG in your body most especially to bring your weight. Too much sugar will add up more sugar to your body. This is the main cause why you gain weight and diseases. Sugar has been linked to health concerns from obesity, type2 diabetes, and heart disease. It also adds more loads to the digestive tract. It destroys your liver and pancreas. Sugar will hit your immune system and may weaken your body’s ability to fight against cancer.
- Consider the advice of diet experts
Diet experts promote not to take off protein on your meal during weight loss. You also have to load more on vegetables and fruits. You have to cook your food at home to be able to stick to the meal plan. HCG diet restricts you from eating foods from food chains and restaurants because of the unsafe ingredients. Plan your meals and control your food intake. The HCG diet food list is approved by the diet experts and well planned for your weight loss goal. Natural and organic are the best choices for clean eating. This is because you can rarely found some healthy packaged foods in the grocery. Choose green and fresh vegetables for your meal.
- Avoid weight-loss food products
Do not give in by buying the foods that are said to be helpful in weight loss. It is important to see each food packages and labels. Avoid foods such as shakes and protein bars. These food items do not help you reach your weight loss goal or even burn your fats. It has added sugar and other industrial ingredients on it that may cause you to gain weight. Protein bars and shakes are already considered as processed products. It already has preservatives that make them more appealing to your taste buds.
- Watch the amount of food in each serving
Watch out for the ratio of each food you are going to eat. Better choices come when you look at the sugar content and other ingredients of each food. Spend time in planning your meal so that you can monitor the amount of food eaten in each serving. Make your snacks and have fat free food options. Refer every food choice to the HCG diet food list for a guilt-free loading.
The best food that helps in body cleaning during the HCG diet
- Apples- This is a detox and weight-loss food. It has antioxidants and fibers that help in taking out toxins. This promotes the production of bile and the fiber can also help in taking out food chemicals.
- Asparagus- This is an excellent detoxifying vegetable. This is an anti-aging food and it can filter out toxins from your liver. This is also one of the anti-inflammatory foods. It assists digestion and protects your body from having cancer.
- Cabbage- It helps in detoxifying and eliminating toxins from unhealthy foods. Cabbage is loaded with antioxidant that helps in fighting against cancer cells. It can also help in retaining food nutrients.
- Ginger- Ginger can boost your metabolism and promotes cleansing. This is helpful in detoxifying and reducing inflammation in your colon. This is also helpful in stabilizing blood sugar.
- Grapefruit- This is helpful in fat metabolism and detoxification. Grapefruit is full of fiber and it is also rich in vitamin C. It is also helpful in boosting your immune system. It can help your body achieve its natural balance.