Make the HCG injections more effective by following the diet protocol and keeping a low-intensity exercise routine. Excessive workout activities during the HCG diet can cause fatigue and muscle loss. It can cause your body to overtrain and lose more energy than pounds. Avoid spending your energy on excessive workouts because it can cause pain, insomnia, and intense hunger.
Signs that you are overdoing workout during the HCG diet:
- Muscle soreness. Avoid intense activities because they can cause discomfort and soreness. Ensure to have a proper workout plan that does not counteract your weight loss on the HCG diet. Avoid bodybuilding, strength training, and athletic activities on the second phase of the HCG diet.
- Insomnia. Overdoing exercise affects your nervous system and hormones. It can interfere with your brain activity and leads to restlessness. Sleeplessness causes poor productivity and mood swings. It can also trigger stress and other factors of overeating.
- You cannot finish light activities. Energy loss due to excessive workouts can affect your productivity. It causes your stamina to deteriorate and causes sluggish movements throughout the day. Excessive exercise can also interfere with the appetite-suppressing effects of the HCG and leads to energy loss.
- It can lower your motivational drive. Tiredness due to exercising can affect your motivation. Avoid exerting more energy on your workout routine because the HCG can help you lose weight without exercising. Relax your body when your mind is telling you to rest. Maintain low-intensity activities during the HCG diet to prevent mental stress and anxiety.
- Menstrual cycle disturbance in women. Excessive workouts can cause irregular menstrual flow and disrupt your period. It can also drain your energy and, you are more likely to experience irritability and mood swings. It is due to hormonal changes and stress. Excessive workout leads your body to hold water weights.
- It can cause injury. Are you getting more injuries and recurrence of pain? It is due to excessive workouts. Allow your body to relax and recover during the HCG diet. Make a new plan or change your routine. Prioritize the daily shots of HCG injection that other physical activities. Excessive activities make you sick more often. So, allow your immune system to recover through the HCG diet protocol.
Other signs of excessive workouts are changes in your appetite. When you lose energy, you are more likely to crave calorie-loaded foods. Avoid overtraining yourself during the HCG diet to maintain the VLCD. Note that your goal during the HCG diet is not to implement excessive workouts but to stick to the HCG diet protocol.
How to lose weight without excessive workouts on the HCG Diet?
- Eat enough calories to boost your weight loss. It will prevent you from spending more energy on working out.
- Drink an adequate amount of water to stave off toxins that cause weight gain. Avoid drinking sugary beverages to prevent fat deposition.
- Ensure to have 8 hours of sleep per day to reduce stress and boost your metabolic rate.
- Avoid exercising when you are hungry because it can stimulate your appetite.
- Administer the HCG injections to boost fat burning and suppress your appetite.