Diabetes is a chronic disease that affects how your body converts food into energy. Your body breaks down the foods that you into sugar and releases them into the bloodstream. Your pancreas releases insulin when blood sugar levels rise.
Diabetes is a worldwide disease. It links obesity and an unhealthy lifestyle. You can prevent your risk of having diabetes by creating an effective diet plan. Make an applicable plan to deal with diabetes during the HCG diet.
Does the HCG diet treat diabetes?
The HCG diet is not a medication nor treatment for diabetes. But, losing weight through the HCG diet helps lowers the causes of diabetes. It renews your body cells and allows rapid weight loss and, it is a zero-sugar and processed food regimen. It makes your body shift to a healthy lifestyle. The HCG diet curbs the attack of weight-related diseases.
Tips in creating an HCG diet meal plan to fight diabetes
- Focus on a low-calorie diet. Cutting your calorie intake can test your focus and commitment to the program. Focus on the second phase of the HCG diet. Eat healthy foods that are in their natural phase as possible. Low-calorie intake improves weight loss and boosts your immune system. It manages the chemicals that your body gets from your foods. Ensure to do the HCG diet with your doctor.
- List down the details. Take note of the directions during the HCG diet and plan your meals. Write down in your journal the details of the foods you eat. Consult a dietician to assist you in making specific details of the HCG diet. The information you are recording will be your guide.
- Shop for healthy meals. Read food labels in purchasing items for the HCG diet. Ensure that there is no sugar and other ingredients that trigger diabetes. Organize your food storage and remove all the unhealthy foods. Avoid eating whole grains and starchy items.
- Avoid sugary beverages. Drinks that have sugar increase your risk of fat deposition and diabetes. Sugary drinks store loads of fats which results in insulin resistance. Stick to healthy drinks during the HCG diet. Opt for water, tea, and coffee. Adding sugar can delay your weight loss.
- Eat non-starchy foods. Vegetables are rich in fiber and other nutrients that take part during digestion. Non-starchy vegetable improves your digestion and maintains fullness. It also lowers cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
The non-starchy vegetables that you can eat during the HCG diet are:
- Brussels sprouts
Motivate yourself with the purpose of your diet. Take note that you are not losing weight but also fighting diabetes. Follow the instruction of every phase to improve your metabolism.
The diet plan of people with diabetes is the same as when you try to lose weight. Keep track of your eating pattern to prevent going back to your old habits. The HCG diet will help you reach your goal safe.