Flabby arms occur in most people who are aging. It is due to excess fat and muscle loss and, it is typical of women even though they are not obese or overweight. A flabby arm is also due to an inactive lifestyle and an unhealthy diet. Increase the tone of your arm muscle during the HCG diet to avoid saggy arms.
When you lose weight with the HCG diet, you can also target a specific area of your body for fat loss. You can do extra works on your belly fat, butt, thigh, leg, and arms. Nonetheless, when toning your flabby arms, you have to lose the surrounding fat. The HCG can help you increase the tone of your arm muscle.
Your upper arm fat is a problem area because you cannot tone it by dieting alone. It requires toning activities and daily shots of HCG injections. One cause of fat storage is genetics but, you can manage them through the HCG diet protocol. You can lose a considerable amount of fats in your arm and prevent saggy skin.
Tips on Getting Rid of Flabby Arms during the HCG Diet
Incorporate some Arm-toning exercise but keep it in low-intensity. Here are some activities you can incorporate:
- Arm-toning sessions. If you are not busy, you can spend at least 10 minutes of body pump sessions. But, ensure it does not affect your HCG diet. It involves elastic suspension cords to improve strength and balance. You can watch online demonstration activities on how the cord suspension works. Avoid overdoing it during the second phase of the HCG diet.
- Push-ups and pull-ups. These help in toning every muscle in the upper body. You can incorporate these activities for 5 minutes per session. It prevents saggy skin and flabby arms after the HCG diet.
- Cardio activities. Hitting the gym is not advisable during the HCG diet because it can cause fatigue. You can exercise in the comfort of your home by incorporating skipping rope exercise, jumping, and boxing. These activities help in burning fat and staving off excess calories.
- Strength Training. It is advisable after the VLCD because it requires more fuel. Strength training helps in building lean muscle after you lose body fats during the VLCD. It increases the firmness and tone of your arm muscle.
- Balanced diet. Most causes of the flabby arm are also due to an unhealthy diet. Change your habits during the HCG diet to avoid a fat deposition. Ensure to eat fruits, vegetables, and lean protein. They contain nutrients that improve your muscle mass and prevent flabby skin.
The HCG Injections helps in building and maintaining your lean muscle during the fat-burning stage. It helps you make better food choices by suppressing your appetite and prevent cravings. Incorporating some exercise can assist the HCG in increasing the oxygen supply and blood flow in the body. Administer the HCG injections every day to avoid weight gain. Combine your HCG shots with a low-calorie intake. Tick to the HCG diet protocol for overall weight loss.