There is much more reason to lose weight than to look better and confident. Obesity has several complications that you can prevent when you lose weight. It puts you at risk of developing heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, and stroke. Changing your lifestyle and maintaining a healthy diet can help you overpower these diseases.
Improve your lifestyle in combination with the HCG diet protocol. Nonetheless, it does not mean that you have to live your life with extreme exercise and bland foods. You can maintain a healthy lifestyle without depriving yourself. The HCG will help you get back on track and renew your overall health. Start everything by incorporating healthy habits into the HCG diet.
What are the Habits that you can Incorporate during the HCG Diet?
- Cook your meals at home. It will help you cut loads of calories from your diet. Cooking at home gives you control over the ingredients you add. It also prevents you from buying unhealthy foods in diners and restaurants.
- Avoid eating baked goods. It will prevent you from having additional 100 calories on your diet. Baked goods have loads of unhealthy carbs that can increase the fat deposition in your body.
- Choose Water over-processed beverages. Take a break from drinking juice, alcohol, soda, wine, and energy drinks. They contain loads of sugar that can stip you from losing weight. Processed beverages contain empty calories that can affect your health.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages. When you are using the HCG injections, keep your choices healthier as possible. It is better to avoid alcoholic drinks than to take them in a minimal amount. Alcoholic beverages can stimulate your appetite and causes overeating on the HCG diet. Avoiding alcohol can prevent you from adding 150 calories to your diet.
- Avoid fried foods. Oil and fats are not permissible during the second phase of the HCG diet. When cooking, stick to steaming, grilling, boiling, and other methods that do not involve oil and grease.
- Eat fruits. Avoid your favorite bagels, donuts, pizza, ice cream, burgers, and other indulgences. Substitute them with fresh fruits to maximize your weight loss. Stick to organic foods to avoid chugging chemicals that can ruin your diet.
- Manage your portion sizes. You can cut the food that you are not hungry for during the VLCD. When the HCG sends satiating effects, the 500 calories seems too much. You can remove the Melba toast or Grissini but, ensure it does not stimulate your appetite.
- Avoid eating desserts. Sugary foods are the culprits of obesity. Limiting them during the HCG diet can help you reach maximum weight loss. It also prevents cravings and weight loss stalls. Eat fruits as your side dish than having a bowl of sweet treats.
- Take the stairs. Activate your body by incorporating exercise into your routine. You can use the stairs instead of the elevator. It will help you shake off excess calories and boost your metabolism.
- Avoid combining several items on your plate. Mixing vegetables are not permissible because of the differences of the amount of calorie per vegetable. Combining them in one serving can increase your calorie intake. You also have to avoid salad dressings, sauce, creams, and wraps.