Hormonal imbalance is a stage of having too many or too few hormones in the body. Small changes in your hormone levels affect your body. Hormones play a role in maintaining body functions and stability. It also regulates your body’s way of releasing energy. Hormonal imbalances can cause weight gain and other problems.
The truth is you have so much time, energy, and brain processing power at one time. Having hormonal imbalance affects these body processes. Dealing with hormonal imbalances during the HCG diet takes time. Nonetheless, it is beneficial for your body’s recovery. Although HCG is not the Main treatment for hormonal imbalances, you can alleviate the symptoms.
HCG Diet and Hormonal Imbalance
One of the benefits of The HCG diet is it helps in balancing your hormones. Weight gain is sometimes due to the hormones in your body. Once you begin with the HCG diet, your hormones will also get back on track. It promotes body function and increases your metabolic rate. Losing weight also reduces stress hormones that can cause weight gain. HCG can also increase the testosterone level in men and increase muscle mass.
PCOS is also an imbalance of reproductive hormones that causes weight gain and other health problems. The HCG helps in alleviating the symptoms of PCOS by promoting weight loss. An unhealthy and inactive lifestyle also increases your risks of having Hormonal imbalances and PCOS.
The symptoms of hormonal imbalance:
- Weight gain
- Fatty shoulders
- Muscle weakness
- Muscle aches
- Irregular period
- Weak bones
Before starting the HCG diet, visit your doctor for a thorough check-up if you have hormonal imbalances to avoid interfering with the HCG. If you are taking medications, ensure that it does not interfere with the HCG.
How to Manage Your Hormonal Imbalances
- Lose some weight. Weight loss is hard when you have hormonal imbalances because it is the cause of weight gain in the first place. But, the HCG diet is straightforward in your system and helps you lose weight. It also balances your hormones and manages other weight loss struggles. Ensure that you administer the HCG every day to increase your weight loss.
- Eat enough protein. HCG diet is a protein-rich diet that allows you to eat at least 200 grams of protein per day. Protein plays a role in managing your hunger and increasing your satiety. It assists the HCG in burning excess calories and keeps your calorie intake low.
- Activate your lifestyle. It does not mean that you have to lift weights and perform strenuous activities. Activate your lifestyle by incorporating physical movements. You can do walking, swimming, jogging, yoga, and other aerobic exercises.
- Avoid unhealthy foods. Sugar, refined carbs, and fatty foods are typical causes of weight gain. Avoid unhealthy foods during the HCG diet to promote weight loss. Opt for organic foods to avoid growth hormones, pesticides, chemicals, and GMOs.
- Manage your stress. It helps in alleviating stress hormones and prevents you from emotional eating. Drink a cup of tea, increase your relaxation, and practice breathing exercises to boost the happy hormones in your brain.