Obesity is not just an issue concerning your weight. It comes with several weight-related diseases. Obesity or weight gain is caused by eating too much and other influences. It results in developing diseases such as hypertension, heart disease, and diabetes. Having these diseases will make you find it hard to lose weight.
The HCG diet is good news for you especially if you are overweight or obese. The HCG diet is a fast and effective way to lose weight. It also helps you build muscle mass even during the rapid fat burning. Go through a medical check-up before starting the HCG diet. It will help you deal and consider certain concerns before you lose weight.
The concerns you need to consider before starting the HCG diet
- Consider the level of physical activity– Diet and exercise are always in tandem. However, the HCG diet is different. You are not allowed to perform physical activities because it affects your energy level. During the HCG diet, you have to consider your level of activity. Make sure you are not working too much or using all your energy.
- Consider your age- It is not new to everyone that aging affects your weight. Aging makes it hard for you to lose weight. This is because your metabolism tends to slow down. The HCG can work in dealing with weight gain caused by aging. It can also normalize the hormonal changes in your body that are caused by aging.
- Consider the caloric intake- During the HCG diet you have to reduce your intake of calories. If you are not used to low-calorie intake you have to assess yourself if the HCG diet suits you. The HCG diet only allows 500 calories per day during the second phase. The HCG will stave off hunger and suppress your appetite.
- See if you have diseases- One of the major health concerns on the HCG diet is your pre-existing diseases. Before starting the HCG diet you have to make sure that you are fitted for weight loss. Do not do the HCG diet if you have life-threatening diseases that involve emergency attention. That’s why you must consult a doctor before you start your weight loss. Your doctor will give you a go signal if your body is ready for the HCG diet.
- Know the limitations of your body– This is important before anything else. Make sure that you will not go beyond your limitations. Take note that the HCG diet does not require too much energy to be able to lose weight. You just have to simply follow the diet protocol. This includes the dos and don’ts of the HCG diet.
Important things to remember while doing the HCG diet phase 2
- Only eat when you are hungry
- Maintain the HCG dose at the same time each day
- Make sure to follow the calorie requirements per day
- Load more on whole foods such as fruits and vegetables
- Avoid fatty meats or deep-fried foods
- Avoid processed foods and foods high in fat or sugar