No matter how fast your metabolism is at an early age, it will slow down when you reach 30 or are approaching your 40s. Aging can affect your metabolic rate and results in weight gain. A slower metabolic rate affects your lifestyle and, it can also lead to weight gain. Most obese dieters experience a slower metabolic rate as they age. Obesity is a health concern that one should address before it gets worst.
Aging, Metabolism and Weight gain
Your metabolism tends to slow with age, making it easier to add more pounds and, it is challenging to lose them. The slowing down of metabolic rate during aging is due to muscle loss and an inactive lifestyle. But, there are ways to counter metabolism degradation. Physical inactivity can reduce the metabolic rate up to 30% and increase the fat-deposition.
HCG Diet and metabolism
Obesity has become a health concern as it links to weight-related diseases. It resets your hypothalamus and increases your metabolic rate. As a result, your body will release more fats that include those in the stubborn areas of the body. The HCG converts the burned fats into energy and suppresses your appetite.
Tips to counter the Aging-related Slowing Down of Metabolism
- Avoid strenuous workouts. Heavy exercise is not advisable during the HCG diet because it reduces your metabolic rate and leads to fatigue. It affects your overall weight loss on the HCG diet.
- Deal with stress. The effect of stress in your body is both on your physical and emotional state. Deal with stress right away because it causes weight gain if it is prolonged. Stress can also slow down your metabolism.
- Improve your sleep. Grab enough time to sleep because it helps your body in performing a proper metabolism. It gives the body time to process things such as digestion. Sleeping can also calm your mental state and your brain. It helps keep off restlessness and stress that causes weight gain.
- Load more on protein. It is beneficial for burning calories and, it also supplies energy for your body. Protein can also help in preserving muscle mass on the HCG diet. Load more protein during your HCG diet. Make sure to weigh and take off visible fats before cooking it.
- Stick to healthy food choices. Stick to the advisable foods during the HCG diet. Your HCG food choices help maintain metabolism. These are also helpful in maintaining health. Healthy food choices such as fiber-rich foods are vital during metabolism. These are also helpful in controlling the effect of aging.
- Cut down your calorie intake. Lower calories can slow down the effects of aging in your body. It will keep off unwanted calories that can trigger aging. Controlling your eating habits is also helpful for your HCG weight loss. It promotes the proper intake of calories that helps in avoiding future health complications.
Do something for your body as early as now because it will be harder to lose weight if you get older. Create your weight loss goal and make it come true with the HCG diet.