The progress of your weight loss does not stop you from taking the HCG injections per day. It also includes your habits and how you stick to the protocol. When you trim down to a healthy figure, you need to commit yourself to the protocol of the diet. Pay attention to what you eat and maintain a healthy routine every day while taking your HCG injections.
Ways to Keep a Healthy Weight Aside from Taking HCG Shots
- Set realistic goals. Lose extra weight step by step during the HCG diet. Ensure that your weight loss goals are realistic and reachable. It will help you maintain a healthy weight for a lengthy period. Consider your daily activities and health issues when you plan for your weight loss goal. Talk to your doctor to ensure that you are not compromising your health.
- Keep moving. Once you have your weight loss goal, you have to put it into action. Incorporating exercise does not mean that you have to pay for a gym membership. You can do activities at home that will not consume too much of your energy. Incorporate walking, cycling, jogging, and fun activities o your routine. It will help in staving off excess pounds.
- Manage your food intake. The food you eat is vital to maintain a healthy weight in combination with the HCG. Manage the size of food and the kind of meal you are eating on Phase 2 of the HCG diet. Ensure you have healthy choices for your lunch and dinner to maintain a healthy weight loss. Avoid processed foods to prevent chemicals and unhealthy ingredients that ruin your weight loss.
- Choose fiber-rich foods. The manufactured meals, canned goods, and other processed products have no nutritional value. It is because the process of canning and preservations reduces the nutrients of each food choice. On the HCG diet, stick to fresh and fiber-rich products to increase your satiety. Opt for fresh fruits and vegetables because they have higher nutrients than other products in the market. They also help in boosting weight loss.
- Drink plenty of water. Instead of chugging on processed juice, stick to the healthiest thing on your diet. Water has no calories but, it plays a role in reaching your weight loss goal. It also increases your satiety and boosts the flushing of toxins in your system. When you substitute your soda intake with water, you can reduce up to 850 calories per week. That is massive!
- Plan your meals. Cook your foods at home to control the ingredients and avoid weight gain. Plan your meals to prevent last-minute cooking. Avoid adding food ingredients that are not permissible on the HCG diet. Enjoy fresh ingredients and proper food servings. Planning can prevent you from skipping a meal in the second phase of the HCG diet.
Take your HCG shots every day along with the 500 calorie diet. Avoid your old habits to keep a healthy weight aside from taking your HCG. Make the most out of your HCG diet at home to prevent food temptations and other sources of pitfalls.