Phase 2 of the HCG diet is consists of 500 calorie intake per day. It comes after the two days of loading. The low-calorie diet phase is where you’ll see the most weight loss over the HCG diet course. You can start doing this when your fat stores are ready for rapid weight loss. During this phase, you are required to stop eating the foods that have sugar, carbs, and oils. You will be also taking the HCG shot every day at the same time. You have to stay on track and fully obey the protocol of the HCG diet.
Begin your day with an unsweetened coffee or tea in the morning. All the foods that can boost your energy and weight loss are listed in the HCG diet food list. During this phase, you will be introducing new food choices to your body. That’s why hunger can occur during the first few days of this Phase. It’s because your body is still adjusting to the new caloric intake. The HCG as well has not yet circulated fully in your system.
How to stay on track on Phase 2 of the HCG diet?
- Review and be familiar with the diet protocol- The protocol of the HCG diet has a complete guide on how to start and end successfully. The HCG diet protocol consists of the dos and don’ts for the entire diet duration. It makes sure that you are performing the diet well without harming your body.
- Stick to your goals- You can use your weight loss goal as your motivation in combating food temptations. It will keep you reminded that you have to avoid falls to reach your goal. Your weight loss goal will also be your basis on how long you will spend on the HCG diet.
- Keep unhealthy foods out of your house- The HCG cannot work in dealing with your body fats if you eat unhealthy foods. Avoiding junk foods can boost weight loss and renew the cells in your body. It reduces your risk of developing diseases such as diabetes and heart disease.
- Weigh your food before eating- This is one of the safest methods to stay on your HCG track. Measuring your foods before eating helps you get the right portion during the VLCD. It controls your calorie consumption and eating discipline. Weigh the foods before cooking such as the lean protein. Trim the visible fats of the meat before grilling or boiling it.
- Do not skip your diet routine- Do not skip any part of your HCG diet routine. This means that you are not allowed to skip your meals and your regular shot. Even the simplest thing on the HCG diet is important in reaching your weight loss goal. Your diet routine must start with:
-Your daily weighs-ins as soon as you get up from bed
-Take your HCG shot right after weighing your self
-Have your breakfast coffee or tea in the morning
-You can also incorporate exercise if you are not tired