The HCG diet is divided into four different phases. These four phases have a different purpose and significance. It is important in reaching your weight loss goal. It must be done step by step to be able to have the best result in reaching your weight loss goal. You are not allowed to skip any of the phases because it leads to some weight loss issues. The four phases of the HCG diet start from loading phase followed by the very low-calorie diet. The weight loss stabilization is done after the VLCD. The last phase is the weight loss maintenance.
The very low-calorie diet is known as the heart of the HCG diet. It is the time that you will cut down your intake of calories to allow your body to transition. You will only be eating 500 calories daily along with the HCG shot. You will be getting these food calories from the allowed foods for the second phase of the HCG diet. The cutting of calories during the VLCD means that you will stop the intake of foods that has sugar, oil, starch, and other processed foods.
Why do you have to adapt to new food choices on the P2 of the HCG diet?
You are not allowed to eat anything you want, unlike the loading phase. During the VLCD you will be required to eat the foods that have low calories. These are the foods that have high fiber and other nutrients that can help in weight loss. The food chemicals and ingredients that are present in the unhealthy foods will hinder your weight loss. Allow the HCG to start its work in burning your body fats by adapting the foods allowed in the HCG diet. This will help you avoid rapid fat storing in various parts of your body.
How fat cells are deposited in your body?
Your body is already designed to deposit the extra calories in your fat stores. The reality is that your body relies on your fat reserves to be able to fuel up. The food calories or the food you eat help sustain your body’s energy. However, it is done too much that is why most of the calories are already converted into body fats. The typical areas where there is rapid storing of body fats are the abdomen, stomach, thigh, butt, knee, and arms.
There are two types of fat deposits in your body. It is the good and the bad fat deposits. The good fat deposits are those that are used by your body as fuel. It maintains the work of your organs. These fats also promote the growth of your body tissues and cells. The bad fat deposits are those that are caused by too much food calories. The bad fat deposits can store too much fat in that leads to obesity or overweight.
How does the HCG work in dealing with your body fats?
The HCG reprograms your hypothalamus. With the adequate amount of HCG, your body will be set to burn the stubborn fats. The HCG will reset your metabolism and boost fat burning. The burned fats will then be converted into energy that will fuel your body to do your daily activities. The HCG will control your hunger pains and future occurrence of hunger.
It gives you a sensation of being full even if you are eating few calories. This increases your energy level as your body targets your fats stores that are not reached by your past diet program. The HCG is safe and natural hormones. It works both and for the male and female dieters. You can reach your weight loss goal without hitting the gym or having a weight loss surgery.
How will you know that you are ready for the P2 of the HCG diet?
- You have accomplished the loading phase– This is the first part of the HCG diet. The loading phase is a 2-day gorging and indulging on any foods that you want most especially with fatty foods. The purpose of the loading phase is to prepare your fat stores for the VLCD. If you have accomplished the loading phase then you are ready to embark on the second phase of the HCG diet.
- You are not feeling any hunger- Waking up on the third day of maintaining the HCG without feeling any hunger is a sign that you are ready for the second phase. However, if you feel extreme hunger or physical pain then it is better to continue your loading days. Focus on eating fatty foods throughout the day.
- You have administered the HCG since day 1-The most important thing is to start administering the HCG even before the VLCD. The right way of having your HCG shot is upon starting your loading phase. If you have administered it since the first day of the loading phase then your body is prepared for the VLCD. Having the HCG shot is important and skipping it might reduce your chance of succeeding in the HCG diet.
- You have the complete HCG diet kit- The complete HCG diet kit must be according to your weight loss goal. Purchase the weight loss hormone ahead of time and make sure that the solutions are not discolored.
- You finish your medical assessment- Before starting the HCG diet you have to visit your doctor first. This is for you to see if your body is prepared for the VLCD. The medical check-up will see if you have other health conditions. It will also be your guide in setting your weight loss goal. Be sure to work with your doctor to set your calorie intake per day.a
The meal plan on P2 of the HCG diet
According to the protocol of the HCG diet, you are not allowed to eat solid foods during breakfast. You are only allowed to have coffee or tea but it must not contain sugar or creamer. For your lunch and dinner, it is made up of the same food type. You can have 100 grams of lean meat portion, one vegetable serving, and fruit. You can also switch up the lean meat and vegetable choices for a day to day basis.