Most diet programs are promising weight loss to every dieter. But, most of them lead to Yo-yo dieting. The goal of the HCG diet is to stave off your excess fats. It also staves off the unreached fats from your past weight loss regimen. The HCG diet regimen is straightforward in dealing with stubborn fats.
What are the causes of weight gain?
- The wrong mindset. Every success starts in the mind. Picture your success when setting a weight loss goal. But, ensure that they are realistic and reachable to prevent failed expectations. If you have the wrong mindset, you are more likely to result in weight cycling.
- Restrictive diet. The HCG diet is not a depriving weight loss program. It has restrictions on the VLCD but it does not trigger deprivation. Follow each protocol of the HCG diet to increase your success.
- Food cheating. Eating too many calories without any physical activity can increase fat deposition. Change your lifestyle on the HCG diet to prevent cheating. Ensure that you have enough motivational drive to finish the weight loss process.
How to Maintain Your Weight Loss Progress on the HCG Diet?
- Load more on protein-rich foods. It promotes fullness and increases metabolism. Protein reduces the total calorie intake. The effect of protein may prevent the number of calories you consume. Choose the best HCG protein list in keeping the weight loss.
- Track your weight loss. Weigh yourself every day as soon as you get up to determine your gains and losses. Weighing keeps you aware of the progress and behaviors during the diet. It helps you to avoid weight loss pitfalls and barriers in the future. Make the time of weighing yourself every day and record your progress in your journal.
- Zero sugar and cut your carb intake. Avoid eating sugary treats and foods that contain refined carbs to boost your weight loss. Cutting unhealthy carbs and sugar helps you prevent from gaining your weight back. It also helps in establishing healthy eating habits and making better options. Be mindful of the carb intake. Follow each step and guide of the diet to reach your weight loss goal.
- Stick to the diet plan. The HCG diet is not a restrictive weight loss program. But, similar to other weight loss regimens, the HCG diet also has a protocol to follow. Sticking to the weight loss protocol improves your progress and prevents you from weight loss stalls. Avoid cheat days to ensure consistency throughout the process.
- Get enough sleep- An adequate time of sleep maintains your energy and reduces your cravings. Sleeping relaxes your brain and alleviates stress levels that can cause weight gain. Have at least 8 hours of sleep every day during the HCG diet. Sleeping promotes digestion and metabolism. It helps you in maximizing your weight loss on the HCG diet.
- Incorporate some exercise routines. Light activities improves your cardiovascular health and boost your focus. You can incorporate walking, swimming, cycling, yoga, and jogging during the VLCD. But, avoid overdoing it to prevent fatigue and hunger.