Sugar, carbs, starch, regardless what their name, this food group affects your body weight. Carbs have a vital role in the body but too much can make you fat. To make HCG shots effective, you have to be mindful of the foods you eat. Determine how your body processes the foods you eat so that you can make better choices. The first thing you have to understand is how the HCG shots work with foods.
The HCG diet allows calorie intake of up to 500 calories per day. This calorie allocation helps the HCG to work fast in burning your body fats. The VLCD consists of slow-digesting foods to maintain your fullness. Thus, provides your body with energy. Slow digesting foods such as fiber are obtainable in leafy greens and fruits.
How to make HCG shots more effective with foods?
- Opt for healthy foods- If you want to lose weight, consume foods that come from natural sources. An example is eating whole fruits rather than dried or processed ones. HCG shots work fast without foreign chemicals from processed foods. You don’t have to worry about gaining weight because the whole and organic foods can digest slowly.
- Consume lean protein every day- The protocol of the HCG diet allows 200 grams of protein every day. Lean protein comes from beef meat, chicken breast, and fish. You can also get lean protein from crab meat, shrimp, and some approved vegetables. In preparing the lean meat, make sure that you trim all the visible fats before cooking.
- Do not use oil and butter in preparing foods– Aside from sugar; you should also avoid oil and butter. It is because it interferes with the HCG in burning your body fats. On the weight loss phase, you take HCG while eating only 500 calories per day. Oil and butter may stimulate your appetite to eat more unhealthy foods. Instead of frying foods you should boil, steam, or grill them. You can use healthy oils such as coconut but not every day.
- Maintain proper food portioning- Avoid eating too much meat and fewer vegetables and fruits. Balance your meal and make sure you have food serving from each food group. Do not forget to have two servings of lean protein, vegetables, and fruits every day.
To make HCG shots more effective you should follow few tips such as;
- Start your HCG diet with a realistic weight loss goal
- Motivate yourself every time you want to slip off from the track
- Do not let your cravings overpower you during the VLCD
- Keep unhealthy foods out in your food storage. Avoid processed fruit drinks to avoid the blood sugar spike
- Carry healthy snacks such as fruits wherever you go
- Consider doing light activities such as walking
- Make sure you cook and dine in your house to avoid processed foods
- Track your weight loss every morning before taking your HCG shots
- Use a food scale to weigh your foods before cooking. Using a food scale can help you control your calorie intake during the VLCD.