Phase 4 is also known as your “lifetime phase“. This is when you are free to eat real foods. However, you still have to avoid processed foods. This is not about food portioning or calorie cutting. It is about maintaining your weight loss for the rest of your life. Phase 4 has no calorie restrictions but it still demands eating discipline. You have to see if your food is working for you or not. Observe if the food that you have been eating if it fits for maintaining weight or not.
Exercising on Phase 4 of the HCG diet
Make the best choice that can benefit your weight loss and health. You are also allowed now to increase your time in your exercise routine. Make sure that your exercise will not cause weariness or stress. You can do more time biking, jogging, walking, and yoga. Exercise will help you maintain your cardiovascular health. It will also burn excess calories.
- Chickpeas, kidney beans, navy beans, and almonds
- Pecans, cashew, pistachios, walnuts, yams
- Acorn squash, macadamias, legumes and carrots
- All kinds of cheese, heavy cream, and parmesan
- Mango, banana, apple, plum, and grapes
- Kiwi, peach, and watermelon, chestnuts
- Pork and beef meat, turkey and chicken
- Yogurt, milk, mustard, and peanut
- Whole wheat pasta, rice, and oatmeal
These are not complete P4 food choices. Refer to your food list for more food options on Phase 4. Maintenance phase will give you a full assurance to succeed in your HCG diet.
Guidelines to permanently keep the weight off on HCG diet
- Eat organic food– These are more nutritious than the common products. Organic foods are guilt-free too. It has more health benefits such as keeping your blood pressure and sugar levels.
- Avoid eating on fast foods- the foods in the restaurant and fast foods are loaded with unhealthy ingredients. Cook at home and prepare your own meal.
- Cleanse through hydration- Water is important even after your HCG diet. This will wash out toxins, excess calories and burned fats out of your body. Water is also helpful in cleaning your kidney.
- Do not skip your meals– Meals are important especially breakfast. Skipping meals can cause extreme hunger. This will cause you to overeat in your next meal. The foods are important for the supply of energy in your body.
- Read food labels– Reading food labels will help you avoid unhealthy food chemicals. This will prevent you from loading too many calories, sugar or carbs.