Summer is near and, you are still working out on your beach body. Obtaining your summer body through the HCG diet is easy when you follow the protocol. Start eating healthy as you begin to administer the HCG injection. Opt for pound shedding foods that have loads of nutrients than resorting to high-calorie food.
Take your HCG shots in combination with low-calorie intake per day to increase fat-burning. Opt for organic food choices to prevent loading on GMOs, fertilizer, and other growth chemicals. To get the tone of your body ready for summer, ensure that you stick to the HCG diet.
The Summer Pound Shedding Foods to Eat on your HCG Diet
- Tomatoes. They are rich in lycopene that protects your skin against sunburn. It has low-calorie levels and high in fiber that aids in weight loss.
- Strawberries. They promote weight loss due to low-calorie content. Strawberry increases your satiety and controls your appetite on the HCG diet. It is also one of the richest sources of antioxidants.
- Cucumber. It is rich in antioxidants and nutrients that you need for weight loss. Cucumber also helps in hydrating the body to freshen up during the summer heat. It is low in calories and contains water and soluble fiber that increases your satiety.
- Radish. It is rich in fiber and helps in lowering your cholesterol levels. It has a low glycemic index and can be a substitute food for unhealthy indulgences.
- Orange and Grapefruit. These fruits are rich in vitamin C that increases the fat-burning rate. It also promotes hydration and satiety on the HCG diet. Grapefruit and oranges have high levels of antioxidants that reduce your risk of chronic disease and cancer.
- Apple. It is low in calories and high in fiber that helps in burning belly fats. You can also use the apple for correction days or when your weight loss reaches a plateau.
Other Pound Shedding Foods you can Eat on the HCG Diet
- Asparagus, beet greens, and cabbage
- Fennel, celery, and chicory
- Chard, lettuce, onions, and spinach
- Carrots, Brussels sprouts, and zucchini
- Carrots, kale, and broccoli
- Bell pepper, cauliflower, and mushroom
- Lean beef, chicken breast, and fish
- Lobster, crab meat, and shrimp
- Peach, blueberries, pear, lemon, and apricots
Avoid eating canned vegetables and dried fruits during the HCG diet. When you go out with friends or spend a summer trip, ensure that you eat fresh foods.
The Do–for–Sure Tips to Shed Summer Pounds on the HCG Diet
- Drink 2 liters of water a day to flush out the toxins that get in your bloodstream. You can also prepare a sweet treat from freshly squeezed fruit juice allowable on the HCG diet.
- Weigh your foods before cooking to manage your calorie intake.
- Remove the visible fats from the meat of your choices to avoid interfering with your weight loss.
- Avoid eating processed foods because it contains industrial ingredients that interfere with the HCG.
- Maintain your hydration throughout the day to prevent stalling.
- Avoid applying creams, lotions, and other cosmetics from animal products.