The HCG diet is a straightforward weight loss plan for obese and overweight patients. It assists in shedding pounds without going through surgeries and an intense workout routine. You can lose weight faster if you stick to the HCG diet protocol throughout the duration. But, if you will go back to your unhealthy habits, you are more likely to delay your progress.
The HCG diet is the best weight loss option that is not demanding your money, time, and energy. Most dieters lose weight on the HCG diet through the combination of VLCD and HCG injections. Track your progress every day to determine gains and losses. Avoid the weight loss mistakes as it delays your progress on the HCG diet.
Failures that you need to avoid on the HCG diet:
- Failure to measure the meal. It leads to overeating and weight gain. The purpose of the food scale is to monitor each meal. It is essential in VLCD. Be aware of each food that you are eating. Make sure to stick to the HCG-approved meals. Weigh your food choices before cooking to get the proper meal sizes for your VLCD.
- Failure to drink enough water. Water is vital in the HCG diet. It aids in keeping your body healthy. Water retention can spike up the results in the weighing scale. Drinking an adequate amount of water helps in flushing out the toxins and fats. Without water, the liver will find it hard to do its job. The lack of water will slow down weight loss and leads to constipation.
- Extreme exercise. Another diet program requires more exercise routines. However, the HCG diet does not advise dieters to incorporate any exercise routine. A strenuous exercise routine during the HCG diet leads to overeating. It is because it will lead you to starvation mode. Work out often cause your body to get tired, hungry, and weak.
- Lack of discipline- HCG diet involves discipline. It will help you stay away from unhealthy foods. Unhealthy eating habits make you gain weight. Maintain the HCG injection every day to establish a healthy eating discipline. Lack of discipline is a weight loss pitfall that can compromise your success.
- Lack of motivation. Focus on why you are doing the diet. Why do you want to lose weight? Your reasons will help you go forward. It will help you finish the diet duration. Remind yourself of the weight loss goal you have to boost your motivational drive.
- You are skipping meals. It will make you eat more on the next meal. Skipping a meal will also lead to starvation mode. It affects your balance and will hold on to your fat stores. It will result in nutritional deficiencies. Skipping meals on the HCG diet is not allowed. It is essential to feed nourishing to your body during the second phase of the HCG diet.
- You are skipping your HCG shots. Stopping the HCG injection has an impact on the body. The brain needs 23 days to reset. If you stop too soon, it will affect your metabolism. When you stop the HCG diet without any consent, it can sabotage your progress. Complete each phase to get the desired success.