Wheat and whole-grain affect metabolism. Giving up wheat during the HCG diet help you lose weight. Eating wheat products causes obesity. There are claims that some wheat products are healthy. During the HCG diet, you have to avoid them as possible. Wheat is the main components of:
- Baked goods
- Protein wheat
Avoid eating treats that contain wheat because it causes diabetes. Do not eat:
- Whole wheat bread
Why wheat products cause weight gain?
Wheat has gluten that ruins the lining of your small intestine. It spikes blood sugar and results in a crashing of energy. Wheat products trigger cravings and cause binge eating. It blocks the mechanism of the HCG in burning your fats.
Wheat products are addictive. The reason why it is hard to let go of your cravings is wheat addiction. It stimulates your appetite and results in occurrences of hunger. Eating wheat products causes binge eating. Avoid purchasing wheat products in the market. They can trigger anxiety and mood disorders.
What compounds in wheat make it addictive?
Wheat has gliadin converts to exorphin. It is a compound that causes you to overeat. It is one of the culprits of weight gain. Desserts and cookies are addicting. It is a result of the wheat that you eat. Loading these products makes your weight loss worst.
Benefits of a wheat-free diet
A wheat-free diet improves digestion and metabolism. It also increases your energy and brain function. Eating a wheat-free diet lowers your calorie intake during the VLCD. It also boosts your immune system and body functions.
How will you eliminate problem foods and wheat?
- Start with healthy foods. The approved foods during the HCG diet are filling. They prevent hunger pains from occurring. Start eating fresh fruits and green vegetables. The vitamin and minerals from healthy foods block harmful chemicals in your body.
- Drink lots of water. Consume two liters of water per day when you take your HCG injections. Water prevents digestive problems. Drinking lots of water also stave off hunger. It releases toxins from your body to continue losing weight. Avoid purchasing beverages containing gluten.
- Avoid bread. Baked goods contain wheat. Avoid eating pastries and products that have flour. Baked products lead to weight gain. Avoid eating foods that contain potato starch and tapioca.
- Clean your pantry. Fill your pantry with approved foods to prevent cheating. Take off foods that have wheat and barley. Ensure all the section in your pantry contains HCG diet-approved foods.
- Be cautious with carbs. Wheat has loads of carbs and, it spikes up your weight. Avoid eating corn and potatoes because they trigger cravings. Eating carbs stimulates your appetite for unhealthy foods.
Give up wheat products during the HCG diet. It triggers storing of fats in all areas of your body. Avoid eating grains and starch even after the HCG diet is over. Reduce your consumption of any processed foods and gluten products. Take your HCG shots at the same time each day to improve weight loss.